Item # GF-EXT-VGA-141LR
Gefen # EXT-VGA-141LR
Be the first to Write a Review
- *If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
Extends any VGA or Component HD Display using a Single CAT-5 Cable up to 330 Feet From Your HD SourceThe VGA Extender LR allows users to extend video signals
beyond the A/V rack. The VGA Extender Series can be used to
extend an analog signal to cover distances up to 330 feet.
Industry standard Category 5e (CAT-5e) cable is used for the
How It WorksThe VGA Extender LR sender unit connects to your source using
the supplied cable. The receiver unit connects to your display up to 330 feet away. One CAT-5 cable connects the sender and
the receiver to each other, extending your video flawlessly.
Note: This is a new VGA Extender that goes double the
distance of the previous version, and also has a trim-pot for fine video adjustment.
- Extends any VGA or high definition component display up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- One CAT-5e cable for extension
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p, 2K, and 1920 x 1200
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 V p-p
- Input Sync Signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170 Hz
- Video In: HD-15 male
- Video out: HD-15 female
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5 W (max.)
- Dimensions: 3.7" W x 0.85" H x 1.4" D each module
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) VGA Extender S Sender Unit
- (1) VGA Extender R Receive Unit
- (1) 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- (1) 5V DC power supply