Item # GF-EXT-DVI-FMP
Gefen # EXT-DVI-FMP
Be the first to Write a Review
- *If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
DVI Extension for Computers -- Elegant and ReliableThe DVI FMP Extender extends your DVI display up to 2000 feet away from your source, with only two tiny transmitters and receivers required, using a 100% optical fiber solution. It''s a great way to extend DVI video easily and unobtrusively.
How It WorksThe DVI FMP sender unit plugs into your computer. The DVI FMP receiver unit plugs into your DVI display - up to 2000 feet away. Multi mode LC fiber optic cable (4 strand) connect the DVI FMP sender and the DVI FMP receiver units to each other.
Breakthrough Auto-EDID programming technology quickly and easily collects and preserves monitor resolution/capability information inside the DVI FMP Sender, so that the computer properly syncs up with the display at all times and "knows what it is connecting to" -- eliminating the necessity of an add-on device such as Gefen''s DVI Detective.
All-fiber signal transmission media insures that the video signal possesses complete EMI (electromagnetic interference) invulnerability.
- Extends any DVI video signal up to 2000 feet (600 meters)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Uses four strands of multi-mode LC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI-compliant monitors
- EDID Programming feature enables quick and correct sync of source to display
- Fiber cable provides immunity from electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Eliminates computer noise at your workstation
- Compact and easy to install
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DVI-D 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DVI-D 19-pin, female
- Link Connectors (Sender / Receiver): (4) Type LC fiber connectors (50i or 62.5i)
- Fiber Cable: CAB-LC-XXX (62.5i multi-mode)
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC (Second power supply included for use if source does not provide 5V power for Sender over DVI connector)
- Power Consumption: 2.5W (max.)
- Dimensions (Sender / Receiver): 2.2" D x 1.5" W x 0.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) DVI FM Sender unit (EXT-DVI-FMPS)
- (1) DVI FM Receiver unit (EXT-DVI-FMPR)
- (2) 5V Power Supplies (EXT-51AIP-1.3)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide ( QSG-DVI-FMP)