Item # GF-EXT-DVI-16416
Gefen # EXT-DVI-16416
Be the first to Write a Review
- *If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
IR Remote for GEF- and EXT- 16x16 Matrixes
IR Remote Control for 16x16 Matrix Switchers
The Gefen RMT-16416IR IR Remote Control allows effortless operation of your 16x16 Matrix Switcher from a comfortable sitting position. The IR Remote may be operated up to 30 feet away from the Switcher.
How It WorksDownload Crestron IR Commands Here
Simply point the RMT-16416IR at your Gefen Switcher unit from up to 30 feet away. Press the appropriate buttons on the IR Remote to perform source/display matrix routing and the Gefen unit will display the selected sources on the connected displays. An LED indicator light confirms each keypress to show that IR commands are being sent to the Gefen Matrix unit.
The RMT-16416IR IR Remote Control and the Gefen unit to be controlled must be in a direct line of sight without objects between them in order to function properly and achieve the 30-foot maximum distance range of operation.
This Remote is compatible with the Gefen units shown at left under the "Related Products" sidebar.
- Compact, small and light unit fits in a pocket
- Controls your Gefen unit from up to 30 feet away (when used in line-of-sight orientation)
- Dimensions: 2.7" W x 4.5" H x 0.7" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- (1) RMT-16416IR IR Remote Control
- (2) Batteries for the Remote Control (one is required for operation, one is a spare)