Item # GF-EXT-DVI-144N
Gefen # EXT-DVI-144N
Be the first to Write a Review
- *If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
One DVI input, Four DVI outputs DVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a common connector used throughout the industry to connect digital video displays to video sources such as computers.
Gefen''s 1:4 DVI Splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same DVI graphics source to up to four DVI digital displays (flat panels or projectors). It is a reliable solution that accommodates four digital video displays at the same time, creating a multi-viewing environment that maintains the highest resolution video at all times.
How It WorksThe 1:4 DVI Splitter is connected with a DVI (male to male) cable from the DVI graphic source to the 1:4 DVI Distribution Amplifier input. There are four DVI outputs. DVI output one is the primary connection and is used for the main display. DVI outputs two through four follow the main display.
Note: The 1:4 DVI Splitter will only output a DVI-D (DVI digital) signal.
- Splits one Single-Link DVI sources to four Single-Link DVI outputs
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI monitors
- Locking power supply
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Video Input Connectors: (1) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Video Output Connectors: (4) DVI-I 29 pin, female (digital only)
- Power Supply: 5V DC, Locking
- Power Consumption: 5W (max.)
- Dimensions: 17.1" W x 4.2" D x 1.75" H
- Rack Size: 1U (rack ears included)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- (1) 1:4 DVI Splitter (EXT-DVI-144N)
- (1) 6 ft. DVI cable M-M (CAB-DVIC-DLN-06MM)
- (1) 5V /4A DC Power Supply (EXT-PS54AULPN)
- (1) AC Power Cord (CAB-POWERCORD-XX)
- (1) Rack Ears (EXT-RACK-19-GRY)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DVI-144N)