Item # GF-EXT-DP-144
Gefen # EXT-DP-144
Be the first to Write a Review
- *If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
1:4 Splitter for DisplayPort
Distribute a DisplayPort source to four locationsThe Gefen 1:4 Splitter for DisplayPort allows a DisplayPort-equipped source to be connected to four DisplayPort displays. EDID management provides rapid integration of source and displays. Two or more of these splitters can be connected together to create larger video distribution networks.
How It WorksConnect a DisplayPort source to the input on the splitter using the supplied DisplayPort cable. Connect up to four DisplayPort high-definition displays to the outputs of the 1:4 Splitter for DisplayPort.
Note: If the source and/or displays are not 100% DisplayPort compliant, a protocol-specific adapter will be required in order to connect the non-compliant source to the splitter, or to connect the splitter to the non-compliant display.
- Simultaneously displays one DisplayPort source on up to four displays
- Supports 1080p Full HD at 120Hz and dual-link resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
- EDID Management for rapid integration of source and displays
- EDID Reset button
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of linear PCM audio (32 kHz - 192 kHz sampling rate)
- Supports DisplayPort 1.1a
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 MHz
- Maximum Data Rate: 10.8 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Video Input Connector: (1) DisplayPort, female
- Video Output Connectors: (4) DisplayPort, female
- Power Supply: 5V / 3A DC
- Power Consumption: 15W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.75" x 1.25" x 5.25" (274mm x 32mm x 134mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- (1) 1:4 Splitter for DisplayPort (EXT-DP-144)
- (1) 6 ft. DisplayPort cable (CAB-DPN-06MM)
- (1) 5V / 3A power supply (EXT-PS53AIP)
- (1) Quick Start Guide (QSG-DP-144)