Item # GF-CAB-DPX-150
Gefen # CAB-DPX-150
Be the first to Write a Review
- *If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
DisplayPort Cables - Fiber Optic
Plug-and-Play DisplayPort extension cables -- using Fiber Optic TechnologyEmploying fiber optic materials in construction and inheriting legendary transfer speeds and immunity to signal disturbances, DisplayPort DPX Extreme cables open up new options for long-distance DisplayPort signal extension.
Robust construction guarantees flawless function in the rigors of most operating environments. These cables are a hybrid of copper conductors and glass optical fibers with advanced electro-optical circuits embedded in the DisplayPort connectors.
Gefen DisplayPort cables offer resolutions up to 2560x1600@30Hz.
NOTE: The main DisplayPort cable is female to female type, and includes two 1-ft DisplayPort (male to male) cables.
- Available in lengths up to 300 feet
- Immune to radio frequency interference
- Sturdy PVC outer jacket and copper cladding over a fiber optic glass core
- Plug-and-Play compatibility -- no drivers needed
- Flame-retardant outer jacket
- Includes two 1-ft DisplayPort cables
- Fiber Handling Limits: Tensile load: 180N; minimum bend radius:15.4cm. Outer diameter of cable: 7.2cm.
- Temp. Tolerance: Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C; Storage Temp.: - 10°C to 85°C.
- Humidity Tolerance: 5% to 85%.
- Radio Frequency Interference: Complies with FCC Class B Part 15 and is CE and UL Certified.
- Standarts Compliance: DisplayPort 1.1 and DVI 1.0 (DDC2B) with a color depth of up to 36 bits.
- Environmental: Cable is constructed of flame-retardant PVC with copper shielding around fiber strands.
- Maximum Resolution/Data Rate: Max. extension is 330 feet (100m) at WQXGA (2560x1,600)@60 Hz.